Updated May 2015
Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
1. Collection of your Personal Information
- Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provide to us directly or supply to us in other forms.
2. Sharing of your Personal Information
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or other services. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
3. Use of your Personal Information
- For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic and trends.
- Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our services and better understand your needs.
- Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
- If any of your personal information held by us is incorrect or incomplete, you may contact us for a correction or amendment, via the “Contact us<link to Contact page>” section of the website.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
4. Security of your Personal Information
- Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
6. Accessing Your Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
7. Third Party Sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites, or their products or services. Please be aware that Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Call: 0427 873 989
Q-Safe Electrical Testing and Tagging,
25 Neerim St
Melton South, VIC 3338,
Via the “Contact us” section of the website